- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
Additional states will be added on an ongoing basis and we’ll continue to update our resources as more information become available.
If you have a current medical marijuana certification from an eligible state program, we’d love to see you at Capital City Care. In order to purchase, you’ll need to bring a state-issued ID card AND proof of medical marijuana certification in your state’s program (medical card or state-issued documents showing your certification). Before visiting, please review all information on our Reciprocity page to ensure a successful first experience at the dispensary.
- Store Hours – We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before close on your first visit.
- Menu – Our dispensary menu is updated in real time and changes according to availability. We’re the only DC dispensary licensed to cultivate our own medical cannabis and offer a unique selection of high-quality strains and products.
- Payment – We currently accept cash
- Parking – In addition to street parking, we have two spaces available for patient use at the rear of the facility (accessible through the alley from O St.).
- Metro – We’re just a short walk from the NOMA-Gallaudet Metro stop on the Red Line.
- Accessibility – Our front entrance has a couple steps. Patients with limited mobility may use the ramp entrance at the rear of the facility (accessible through the alley from O St.).
The opportunity to serve visiting patients means a lot to us and we look forward to welcoming you into the Capital City Care family.