We’re excited to report that D.C. certified medical marijuana patients are now permitted to visit any of D.C.’s dispensaries with your current medical card. This means D.C. patients are no longer limited to the designated dispensary listed on your medical card. As long as you have a current medical card issued by the D.C. Dept of Health, you are welcome to visit us at Capital City Care.
- Get a Card – There’s never been a better time to join the program.
- What to bring – We will need to see your current D.C. medical marijuana card, along with a government-issued photo ID.
- Store Hours – We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before close on your first visit.
- Menu – Our dispensary menu is updated in real time and changes according to availability. We’re the only DC dispensary licensed to cultivate our own medical cannabis and offer a unique selection of high-quality strains and products.
- Payment – We accept cash and debit.
- Benefits – We offer regular specials and a generous rewards program to all our patients.
- Parking – In addition to street parking, we have two spaces available for patient use at the rear of the facility (accessible through the alley from O St.).
- Metro – We’re just a short walk from the NOMA-Gallaudet Metro stop on the Red Line.
- Accessibility – Our front entrance has 4 steps. Patients with limited mobility may use the ramp entrance at the rear of the facility (accessible through the alley from O St.).
Patients in D.C. will now have more options to find the products and services they need and we look forward to welcoming new visitors at Capital City Care.